Manufacturing Scrap Services
What to do With Your Metal Waste
Here at Ekco Metals, we buy, trade, and recycle manufacturing scraps. Take advantage of our services in the Los Angeles and San Diego regions.
If you run a manufacturing firm, processing plant, or fabrication facility, you likely generate manufacturing scraps. Instead of throwing these scraps away as waste, cash in by selling them to Ekco Metals.
We’ve been buying scrap since 1966, doing our part to offer manufacturers like you environmentally sound solutions that reuse the metal waste generated during fabrication processes.
Types of Scrap We Buy
We purchase everything from defective or rejected production pieces to leftover metals you don’t need. If you generate metal waste, we will take it off your hands.
These are some of the types of scrap we purchase:
- Metal pieces made of iron, copper, steel, brass, aluminum, or other materials
- Both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Brass – red, yellow, refinery, shell, mill, and more
- Steel – prepared, unprepared, stainless, mixed, torch
- Copper – scrap metal and insulated copper wire
- Aluminum – scrap metal, EC aluminum wire, cast, cable
- Cast iron
- High-temp metals
- Magnesium, nickel, titanium, tin, zinc, monel
- Other scrap metal, including aluminum turnings, ballast, armatures, and more
We Offer Good Prices and Convenience
At Ekco Metals, we believe in compensating you fairly. In addition to paying top prices, we provide you with containers for both our ferrous and non-ferrous buying yards. What’s more, we will come pick up your manufacturing scraps at your location.
Depending on your needs, we can provide different types of containers, including:
- 40 yard roll-off dumpsters
- 30 yard roll-off dumpsters
- 4×4 and 4×6 yard boxes
- Tilt hoppers
If you have live loads, we can offer you flatbeds, bobtails, and end dumps.
Contact Us to Get Started
Having worked in this industry for over five decades, Ekco Metals knows how to streamline our manufacturing scrap services for your benefit.
Our four-acre facility in Los Angeles contains separate scrap-buying yards, enabling us to maximize efficiency. Our second location in San Diego allows us to serve a wider region.
Ready to learn how you can cash in on our manufacturing scrap services while keeping metals out of the landfill? Get in touch with Ekco Metals today.