Non-Ferrous Metal Processing
Ekco Metals is a premier scrap processing facility for non-ferrous metals in Los Angeles. Our journey to excellence began in 1966, and we quickly became one of the most trusted scrap processing facilities in the area. If you want the best price for your non-ferrous scrap metal, Ekco Metals is a name you can trust!
One of our most important services is the recycling of non-ferrous metals. These materials are sourced from a wide range of consumers, businesses, and industrial sources, including electrical gadgets containing copper and precious metal circuitry, aluminum cladding, aviation parts, and more.
In contrast to other materials, non-ferrous metals retain all of their original chemical and physical properties after being recycled. This means that they can be recycled indefinitely, making them a valuable resource for secondary processors. These processors use recovered non-ferrous scrap to produce a range of materials.
There are several benefits to processing non-ferrous metals:
- It helps to conserve natural resources. These materials are often mined from the earth, which can be a resource-intensive process. By recycling non-ferrous metals, we can reduce the demand for new materials, which helps to preserve these resources for future generations.
- Recycling non-ferrous metals is also good for the environment. The mining and refining of these materials can generate significant greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants. By recycling these materials, we can reduce the negative environmental impacts associated with the production of new metals.
- The recycling industry supports thousands of jobs and generates billions of dollars in economic activity. By supporting the recycling of non-ferrous metals, we can contribute to the growth and stability of this important sector.
- And the most vital benefit: When you recycle your non-ferrous metals through Ekco Metals, you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible deal for your scrap.
Non-Ferrous Metals We Buy
Ekco Metals can process all non-ferrous items made from aluminum, brass, and copper, as well as batteries. We buy and process items such as:
- EC Aluminum Wire
- Aluminum Litho
- Aluminum Radiators
- Aluminum-Copper Radiators
- Cast Aluminum
- Aluminum Wheels
- Aluminum Turnings
- Aluminum Transmissions
- Aluminum Cable
- Red Brass
- Yellow Brass
- Meter Brass
- Refinery Brass
- Brass Auto Radiators
- Shell Brass
- Mill Brass
- Insulated Copper Wire
- Copper Pipes
- Copper Coils
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Industrial Batteries
Why Choose Ekco Metals?
Convenient Pick-Up Options
If you need to dispose of a large volume of scrap metal, we can supply a range of containers to make the process easier, including yard boxes and roll-offs in multiple sizes, tilt hoppers, and drums. We can also supply flatbeds, bobtails, and end dumps to assist with transportation. Our experts can also provide you with a commodity assessment of your material to determine the best solution for you.
Best Price For Your Non-Ferrous Scrap
Our state-of-the-art technology and advanced processes ensure that we keep the processing costs down, which allows us to pass on the benefits to our customers. This means you get the best price for your scrap metal, and not just non-ferrous metals.
Los Angeles Trusts Us
We have been serving industrial and manufacturing companies in the Los Angeles area for over five decades. Our pricing is clear and transparent, and our service is trustworthy and reliable. It’s a reputation that we built from the ground up, and we strive every day to maintain it.